Saturday, April 12, 2008

VIDEO: "Mr. Manley Goes to Caucus"

When my brother moved up to Tacoma last year, he knew he'd be experiencing new things. But he had no idea what this "caucus" thing was. Today is the Pierce County Democratic Convention, where the delegates elected during the Feb. 9 caucus will continue representing their fellow voters' interests as they put forth a platform of issues Pierce County Democrats care about. Issues like health care, the war, and so much more.

While my brother is not a delegate, he did document the Feb. 9 part of the process he participated in: The Obama caucus for the 27th Legislative District. And while I don't think the timing was purposeful, today it's done.



I think I got a bit teary-eyed at one point. Wasn't expecting that.

p.s. Look out for the work of AdamTheAlien in the Grand's upcoming 72-hour film festival!

No comments: