Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fabulocity

I got a double dose of girl-time this week. On Sunday, it was the Swede's birthday and so the big girls and a few bab(i)es who haven't figured out the talking (and thus repeating) thing yet were invited for a Sunday potluck brunch with a table full of gabby states-born and international gals alike. Then Wednesday night it was The Council/The League ... the Loud Mouthed Women of T-Town ... and yet again I failed making it home by midnight. I feel grateful for both these groups, and the many other women in my life who are there for me when I need them, who I get to be there for when they need me.

You know what I call that? Fabulocity.

Fabulous: Extremely pleasing or successful
-ity: State, quality of

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Very very cool, my dear. Although in this house, 10pm is a late night. So sad.