Thursday, February 28, 2008

Something in the water?

I think it's the sun. You see, while walking to my car from work, it's like the world had finally woken up on the right side of the bed and everyone had their friendly faces on. People were saying hello. Random stranger (but not strange) people. I saw shop owners; congenial shop owners closing up for the day were inviting me to come back and take a peek one of these days. And I came home to a household of happy people, no schedule for the night, a mortgage refi that had funded and sent us checks today, a neighbor bringing us homemade fresh crab cakes and ...

I just kinda want to dance in the streets. No singing in the rain, just happy dancing in the street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice when you have a day like that? I can't wait for summertime when more and more days seem to feel that way.