Sure, buy a First Night button and you'll get into all sorts of festivities Dec. 31 at the Rialto, Pantages, Theater on the Square and so much more -- but there are some added button benefits that you might not realize, such as:
- Free admission into the Museum of Glass 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 31 (they'll be making Cone Head party hats from 1 to 4!)
- Free admission into the Washington State History Museum 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 31 (second to last day to check out the 12th annual Model Train Festival)
- Free admission to the Children's Museum from 5-7 p.m. Dec. 31. (visitors can fold special pirate hats).
- Restaurant discounts! And restaurants open LATE! There's a big list of 'em! (Guess what I'm excited about.) Infinite Soups will be open until midnight, giving out free rolls to soup-ordering button-holders. Tully's is offering free tumblers for the first 100 buttonholders to come in on Dec. 31. Over the Moon Café is open until midnight. Button holders can get 2 cupcakes for the price of 1 at Hello! Cupcake on Dec. 31. Galanga Thai and TWOKOI offer up a free appetizer with entrée purchase. Extra-special reservations-needed menu at Paddy Coyne's and Pacific Grill. Stadium Bistro has a party on Dec. 31, but they're offering discounts ALL THIS WEEK to folks who get their button early. All-night happy hour at the downtown El Toro. Then there's all the crazy, crazy button-holders-only discounts and other specials at India Mahal, Broadway Quick Stop, Ravenous, the Varsity Grill, Pastrami's Eatery and more ... go here for the most up-to-date list and a map!
You can get your button online here, or in person at the following locations:
- LeRoy Jewelers
- Glenna's Clothing
- King's Books
- Museum of Glass
- Sanford & Son
- Broadway Center ticket booth (Dec. 31 only)
THIS JUST IN: Junior Bizarre will be open for First Night (until midnight!) and is offering 20% off everything, plus free coffee and snacks.