Sunday, March 02, 2008

A weird Wayzgoose kinda day ...

Today's Wayzgoose event at King's Books rocked. Even better than the one I went to the year before last, especially because this year included way more "do it yourself" activities. If anything was going to make me haunt craigslist for a small press for sale, it would be this event. They make it look so easy! Even if I know it's not. It's. Just. So. Awesome. Triple bonus points for the fact that my pal from Hoquiam who I dragged up two years ago just happened to show up again this year. And then more for the fact that I ran into Betty and Steph and Tacomamama and intacoma and Exit133 folks the Blonde and her hubby (they were out and about for their anniversary) and the Guinea Pig Press chicks. And anything for getting to see sweet pea on a steamroller ... (btw, it's sweet pea's birthday on Tuesday ... send him greetings!) Anyhow, the event was a great momma-eldest day. If only my car had not been stolen just an hour later as I shopped for socks at Tar-jzay. It would have been a perfect day ... But while perfection might have eluded me, I do have photos to share. I was planning to photograph our "loot" for the day, but it got stolen with the car, so no such luck. Here's what I have ...





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pics are fantastic. It appears sunny. Wait, I believe you left and took the sun with you. How selfish.

Alicia said...

The sun must have gotten sucked away with my car ...