Thursday, March 06, 2008

Did YOU know Paddy Coyne's was kid friendly?

I didn't until the other day. I thought Paddy Coyne's is a bar ... I wasn't even sure kids were allowed for quite awhile. And then I learned differently. I was already in love with their cheeseburgers, so I knew what to order when the hubby, the baby and I had lunch together the other day. And by then I'd seen other children dining there. But then they actually brought over crayons and a kids' menu! I was in shock. But the baby was delightfully distracted. And when we ordered the kids' meal cheeseburger, it basically turned out to be the same burger I got, but with a few fewer fries, and she got a Shirley Temple to boot. (There are other beverage options.) and the staff is fabulously friendly there. All I can say is: Wow. Paddy Coyne's definitely knows how to make a parent smile ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! We've been taking the babe for breakfast for a while now. It's an excellent alternative to your regular greasy spoon breakfast joint.

Jenny said...

I knew it! And they have happy hour in the WHOLE place, not just the bar.

Droid116 said...

Did not know.

Will have to take the family.