Friday, January 11, 2008

VIDEO: My brother made me cry ...

So, below is the fifth and final video my "baby" brother made following our big everyone-actually-made-it-for-the-first-time-in-many-years Thanksgiving extravaganza. "Thanksgiving?!?!" you might ask. "But, that's been long gone." Yes, it has. But this last Thanksgiving was a particularly emotional time for our family, which meant it took my brave bro a long time to get through the footage, as two days later our grandmother took a turn for the worse and died a few days later. She was a mentor, a hero, a mother (grand or otherwise) to many, including myself. And with that, I'll avoid the novel for once and simply say "Happy Thanksgiving!" one last time. Happy New Year ... and live every day.



Thanks yet again, Adam.

No comments: