Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sick

I honestly don't remember the last time I was this sick. I though Friday I could walk it off, but Saturday and Sunday I've been in bed, sleeping. Zero appetite. Swollen tonsil. Stuffed head. It sucks. And I'm just hoping there's an end in sight. I had to cancel Saturday dinner plans, Sunday dinner plans ... and if by the grace of God I'm well for work tomorrow, it will be like I had no weekend at all because I've just been in pain and sleeping. It's all a daze. I can barely see this screen. So here I go, back to bed, praying that tomorrow it will be gone ... but wishing it had been gone today. Yesterday. OK, I wish it had never set foot in my house, let alone my immune system.

G'night folks. Save up those sick days, this one's a doozy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you were feeling better, too.